The IE Green Tea LimonTEAni
The end of Summer! This doesn’t have to be a depressing time if you’re willing to recapture the warmth of Summer as Autumn begins. Limoncello is essentially “Sunshine in a glass” and we bolster that warmth with some added spirit, vodka, and with the antioxidant boost of IEGT Lemon – a natural complement.
Of course, we prefer our homemade Limoncello (see our website for the recipe) but if you are not inclined to dedicate 3 months to making your own limoncello (you would have had to have started in June), high quality store bought limoncello certainly works well in this application, too.
Our IEGT LimonTEAni combines the essence of limoncello (Sunshine in a glass) with a bit of a kick by adding vodka, fresh lemon juice, and enhancing the cocktail with 300 mg of antioxidants.
- 1 packet IEGT Lemon
- 1 ½ oz Vodka
- 1 oz Limoncello (homemade is best, (see recipe from our website)
- 1 oz Lemon Juice, fresh squeezed
- Garnish with fresh Lemon Peel
- Combine all ingredients except garnish in cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain into measuring cup.
- Rub lemon peel around edge of cocktail glass and then twist lemon peel into glass.
- Double strain through fine mesh sieve into stemmed cocktail glass.
- Enjoy responsibly.