Antioxidants Boosted Baba Ganoush
- 1 package of Lemon I.E. Green Tea
- 1lb roasted eggplant
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup of tahini
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp parsley
Preheat oven to 350 – Lightly grease a baking tray.
- Place eggplant on a baking sheet, and pierce the skin with a fork. Roast 30 to 40 minutes, turning occasionally, or until soft.
- Remove eggplant from the oven, and while warm, place into a large bowl of cold water. Remove from water, and peel skin off.
- Place eggplant , packet of Lemon I.E. Green Tea, lemon juice, tahini, sesame seeds and garlic in a blender, and purée. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer mixture to a medium size mixing bowl, and slowly mix in olive oil. Chill in fridge for 3 hours before serving