Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day!
Our St. Patrick’s Day cocktail is certainly green in spirit with IE Green Tea’s Lemon Green Tea packing 300 mg of antioxidants!
A Texas customer, Margie, enjoyed the St. Patrick’s Day I.E. Green Tea cocktail bit thought she could make it actually green and improve it – she did!
Her revised recipe requires a bit more effort but we agree with her that it is well worth the effort. Try her revised version.
The new, Margie inspired IE Green Tea St. Patrick’s Day cocktail is green and tasty with 300 mg of antioxidants!
- 1 packet IE Green Tea Lemon Green Tea
- 1 Kiwi fruit, peeled and cubed
- 2 ¼ oz Irish Whisky
- 1 ½ oz Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 ½ oz Honey Syrup*
- Place all ingredient in a shaker with ice
- Shake vigorously for 60 seconds
- Strain into a rocks glass
- Top with ice and stir again
- Drink responsibly; never drink and drive
* To make Honey Syrup, place equal parts by volume honey and water in a microwave safe container, heat for 30 seconds, then stir to fully combine.