Green Tea Honey & Thyme Martini
Makes 6 Martinis
- 2 packets of I.E. Green Tea
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme plus 6-12 more sprigs for garnish
- 1 1/2 ounces your favorite vodka per martini
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice per martini
- 6 - 12 slices of fresh lemon for garnish
Add 2 cups of boiling water to a dish (like a large measuring cup) Add the contents of the I.E Green Tea packets, honey, and fresh thyme to the boiling water. Cover with plastic wrap or cover and let the thyme steep for 10 minutes.
Remove the thyme. Re-cover the dish and let cool in the refrigerator for about an hour.
To make the martini: In a shaker filled with ice, add 2 1/2 oz. of your I.E. Green Tea mixer, 1 ½ ounces of vodka and lemon juice. Shake well and strain into a martini glass.
Garnish with a pretty fresh thyme sprig and a slice of lemon. Enjoy!