We all know how delicious and healthy I.E. Green Tea is, but did you know that it also makes for a great ingredient in face wash. This face wash is gentle and great for most skin types. Honey can be warming and the I.E. Green Tea is a mildly cooling astringent. You can use this as an everyday face wash, a mild hand soap or a body wash. Keeps for several weeks at room temperature.
The essential oils are completely optional. See below for our recipe:
DIY Face Wash with I.E. Green Tea & Honey
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons jojoba or almond oil (a great moisturizer)
- 4 tablespoons unscented liquid castile soap
- 1 Packet of I.E. Green Tea – Pure Green Flavor
- 10 drops tea tree leaf essential oil or lavender oil (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir until mixed thoroughly. We find that using a glass bowl is best.
- This recipe will fill an 8-ounce container. We recommend a squeeze bottle because this this face wash is a bit thick.